To access the Producer How-To Guide, Node Maps, and other resources LOGIN TO THE FARMERS PORTAL
Have questions about becoming a producer? Call our office at (707) 467-3238 or email us at MendoLakeFoodHub@ncoinc.org.
Food Hub Manager – Haerah Baird – (707)367-7054 – email@example.com
NEW PRODUCER APPLICATION
STEP 1: Complete and submit the application
The application should take only a few minutes to complete.
STEP 2: Gather documents to submit with your application
1. Current Certified Producer’s Certificate (Required) – County Office of Agriculture
- Mendocino County Agriculture Office: 890 North Bush St. in Ukiah, CA, 95482 | (707) 234-6830
- Lake County Agriculture Office: 883 Lakeport Blvd. in Lakeport, CA, 95453 | (707) 263-0217
2. Current Approved Source Permit (may be waived with Organic Certification)
3. Completed W-9 (Required)
Note: You only need to list the farm business name under “Business Name” if your farm is the bank account holder.
- W-9 form (.pdf) (LINK)
4. Certifications for Growing Practices (Optional)
5. Marketing and Promotional Materials (Optional)
We want to promote your farm! Photos of your farm, farm staff, produce/products, logo, and other marketing collateral may be featured on our social media campaign or website.
STEP 4: Submit your COMPLETE packet with ALL the required documents. Here are some ways to submit:
Via Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Via Mail – Send to:
North Coast Opportunities
c/o MendoLake Food Hub
413 N. State Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
Hand Delivery – Drop off at:
2005 N. State St., Unit J
Ukiah, CA 95482