Have questions about an item or order? Need assistance? We’re here to help!
Our online store is open for sales twice a week:
Sun at 7:00 am – Mon at 7:00 am (for Tues delivery)
Wed at 7:00 am – Thurs at 7:00 am (for Fri delivery)
Please call our office at 707-467-3238 or send us a message.
Who can sign up for a buyer account?
We work with all kinds of buyers: grocery stores, restaurants, school districts, caterers, buyer’s clubs and now invidividuals (with some limitations).
Do you sell to the general public?
In response to an outpouring of consumer need and interest as a result of the countywide shelter-in-place order, the MendoLake Food Hub launched our direct sales & home delivery program for families in Mendocino & Lake Counties on Sunday, March 22nd 2020. We now sell directly to buyer’s clubs and provide limited home delivery service in the Ukiah area.
- In this pilot phase of the program, we are easily able to deliver to customers in the City of Ukiah ($35 order minimum) and the greater Ukiah valley ($65 order minimum).
- We have limited capability to deliver outside the Ukiah valley. Please contact us to discuss possible delivery locations and order minimums.
How does ordering work?
The online store is open for sales twice a week:
- Sunday 7:00 am – Monday 7:00 am (for Tuesday delivery)
- Wednesday 7:00 am – Thursday 7:00 am (for Friday delivery)
Note: the full selection of products isn’t generally listed until 7:00 am when the store opens
How do I setup an account?
For Help | Contact Us
The Food Hub team is here to support you as we work to increase the availability of local produce in our community. If you have any questions, here’s how to get in touch with us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (707) 467-3238. Our staff is currently working remotely, please allow 24-48 hrs to return your call.
Our regular hours are:
Sunday | 8am to 4:30pm
Monday – Friday | 8am to 4:30pm
Saturday | CLOSED
If you contact us outside these hours, we will do our best to get back to you within the next business day.