Digital Buyer How-To Guide
1. In the upper right-hand corner of the screen there is person icon next to a shopping cart icon. Click on the person icon and drop-down menu will appear. Click “Login.”
2. You will then be directed to a login page where you can enter your login information in the designated “email” and “password” areas.
3. Once logged in, you can select the person icon in the upper right-hand corner and from the drop-down menu select “Shop.” You will be redirected to the store front.
4. From the upper left-hand corner of the screen you can search products or sort by producers or attributes (such as certified organic, unsprayed etc.)
5. From the upper right-hand corner of the screen you can sort by category by price (low to high), producer (a-z), or product name (a-z).
6. In the center of page, the products available for the period will be displayed. For each product, you can view several pieces of information.
7. By clicking on the bolded product name or product picture, you will be redirected to a larger font product description and view a larger image of the product.
8. By clicking the italicized farm name (below the bolded product name), a new window will appear with a further description of the farm, pictures, and the farm’s contact information.
Within this same window, you can click the “more” bottom at the bottom of the window and will be redirected to the farm’s Mendo Lake Food Hub page, where you can view additional items for sale by the farm that period.
9. Some items have multiple case sizes available. To view different case sizes, click the down arrow next to the product’s case size and price (below the product image). Then, select the case size you’re interested in purchasing.
10. To add an item to your cart, click the plus sign next to the product case size and price. A new window will appear, allowing you to type in the number of cases for that item.
11. Once you have made your final selections and are ready to check out, click on the shopping cart icon in the upper right-hand of the screen.
12. You will be redirected to a summary of your cart. From this screen you can make any edits (like add or remove items) and/or shopping cart notes. These notes will be visible to you and the Mendo Lake Food Hub site administrators. The notes section is a good place for specific details related to your order.
13. Once you have finalized your cart with the items you would like to purchase, select “Confirm Order”. This is a crucial step. Without selecting “Confirm Order” your order will remain open and does not count as a completed order. Once “Confirm Order” has been selected, a confirmation email will be sent to your account email address.